Sharps containers 2 liters - Clinic Line
Sharps containers small sizes 1.5 and 2 liters.
Wide opening for the disposal of larger material
Preventing Needle-and Other Sharps Injuries Disposal of medical Infectious Waste.
- UN3291 Sharps containers small sizes 2 liters.
- Made of a heavy-duty plasticMaterial polypropylene copolymer
- Designed to be Puncture-Resistant and Leak-Resistant
- Built-in needle notch removal system
- Puncture-Resistant lid
- Wide opening for the disposal of larger material
- Preventing Needle-and Other Sharps Injuries Disposal of medical Infectious Waste
- Easy to handle, provided with a practical rotating opening
- Maximum filling level indicator
- Having a temporary and permanent closing system.
- Printed or labeled in accordance to international standards
- No emission of any harmful gas during the incineration process
Order Code Liters Carton / cm Pcs / Carton
SH-C1002 2 70*54*40 100
All the Containers in the range have been tested and certified ISO 23907:2019 and in accordance with the provisions of the United Nations recommendations on the Transportation of Dangerous Goods, UN3291 regulated medical waste, N.O.S
About the Vendor
Discover a wide range of color-coded containers designed to meet the growing demands of safe collection and disposal of general clinical waste at Middle East For Medical Supplies. Established in 2012, we specialize in providing high-quality containers for the medical industry. Our vision is to be the most successful and innovative company in infection control.
All the containers in our range have been approved to ISO 23907:2019 and tested and certified in accordance with the provisions of the United Nations recommendations on the Transportation of Dangerous Goods, specifically UN3291 REGULATED MEDICAL WASTE, N.O.S. This ensures the highest standards of safety and compliance, giving you peace of mind.
At Middle East For Medical Supplies, we prioritize safety and efficiency, and our comprehensive selection of containers ensures proper containment and adherence to industry standards. Explore our range of color-coded containers and experience the quality and reliability that our products offer in the safe collection and disposal of general clinical waste.
Size Range 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20 Liters