- Buymassry.com is a B2B Marketplace for Made in Egypt products
- We Select products from Tier 1 Manufacturers
- We Connect Wholesalers from Egypt and all across the world with verified sellers
- We provide On-Demand Mult-Quotes
- End-to-End Business transactions Monitoring
Efalex Capsules Dietary Supplement
- Each Efalex soft gelatin capsule contains:
- High DHA fish oil 294.2 mg
- Rigel evening primrose oil 110.13 mg
- DL- alpha-tocopherol acetate (E 1000 EP) (Equivalent to 7.9 IU vitamin E) 7.9 mg
- Thyme oil 1 mg
A unique combination of fish oil and Evening Primrose Oil providing the important nutrients DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), and AA(Arachidonic Acid).
Benefits:Efalex provides the body with essential long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids DHA and AA which are the most abundant fatty acids in the brain and retina.
- Supplies DHA and AA - important building blocks of the brain, nervous system, and eye
- Provides EPA & GLA - needed in the transmission of messages between nerves
- contains vitamin E and thyme oil, powerful antioxidants providing maximum protection and anti-inflammatory effects on the skin
- Produces anti-inflammatory prostaglandins that have an important role in alleviating morning stiffness in rheumatoid arthritis
- Support all aspects of brain and eye function
- Cognitive decline
- Dementia and Alzheimer
- Poor immunity
- Learning difficulties and lack of concentration
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Dry eye
- Depression especially postpartum depression
2 capsules twice daily with food or drink
Efalex contains active ingredients that work with your body over time; you may need to take for up to 3 months, before experiencing the full benefits.
Efalex does not contain any problem regarding the safety
Very rare digestive upsets can usually be eliminated by taking Efalex Omega-3 + 6 with food and/or reducing the dose for a week and then slowly re-introducing the correct dosage
People who take the product on an empty stomach tend to have more digestive side effects.
Efalex capsules should be used with caution in:
- seizures accompanied by schizophrenia.
- Hemolytic cases.
Jar of 30 soft gelatin capsules.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30 oC
Keep out of reach of children
About the Vendor
Interpharma UK is a well-known pharmaceutical and cosmetic company that was established in Egypt. Our main office is situated in Cairo we manufacture a number of pharmaceutical products, food supplements, and cosmetic products in Egypt for global export.
Interpharma UK is a reputable company that aims to provide consumers with a comprehensive range of quality products at value for money prices.
The story of Interpharma UK began with the launch of a single antioxidant product. Since then the company has gone from strength to strength with an expanding range of many different vitamins, minerals, herbal and nutrient formulas, skincare, body care items, and cosmetics.
No reviews found